The world’s leading brand of super-premium vodka is redefining the industry with the release of Belvedere Organic Infusions, the first ever range of flavoured vodkas to be made with 100% certified organic ingredients.
In response to growing demands for high-end options in the clean alcohol market, Belvedere has created three new spirits that champion nature and sustainability while never compromising on taste.
Available in Blackberry & Lemongrass, Lemon & Basil, and Pear & Ginger expressions, each bottle is fashioned from a simple blend of heritage Polish rye and an infusion of organic fruits and botanicals, guaranteed to be free from any artificial chemicals, pesticides, or additives.
As with every Belvedere Vodka, the rye used to create Organic Infusions is sourced from just eight local farms to ensure total traceability and transparency of production. This grain gives their signature spirit a smooth and nuanced character and provides a perfect base for the truly unique flavour profiles devised by Belvedere’s Master Distillers.
Rather than bearing an overly processed or synthetically sweet palate, Belvedere’s philosophy of simplicity means that each Organic Infusion is crafted to showcase the native beauty of their core ingredients. The vodkas deliver a vibrancy and complexity that is rare in flavoured spirits, balanced with intricate layers that shine in any number of servings.
Whether you like your vodka on the rocks, as the base of a stiff drink, or mixed into a refreshing, natural cocktail, keep reading for some inspiration on how to serve the exquisite Belvedere Organic Infusions.
On the Rocks
Pouring a dash of Belvedere Blackberry & Lemongrass over a single large ice cube is a great way to explore its rich and vibrant character.
It is an incredibly fragrant blend, offering a deep aroma of forest fruits piqued with a subtle mentholated coolness.
Ripe blackberry guides the palate with rounded bittersweetness that leans towards flavours of dark chocolate, while peppery lemongrass, perfumed sage, and creamy vanilla create a fresh, satisfying finish.
This twist on a classic champagne cocktail, the French 75, builds on the citrus undertones of Belvedere Blackberry & Lemongrass and releases its flavours on an elegant stream of bubbles.
- 30ml Belvedere Blackberry & Lemongrass Vodka
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Simple Syrup
- Champagne, to top
- Pour the vodka, lemon juice, and syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until chilled
- Strain into a flute glass, top up with champagne, and garnish with a single fresh blackberry
Blackberry & Lemongrass Vodka Tonic
Sometimes simplicity is best. Just topping up a double shot of Belvedere Organic Infusions with premium tonic water is going to create a light, refined, and irresistibly flavourful refreshment.
- 50ml Belvedere Blackberry & Lemongrass Vodka
- 150ml Tonic Water
- Lemon Wheel, to garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour in the Belvedere
- Stir in the tonic water and place a lemon wheel over the rim of the glass
On the Rocks
This vodka holds a fresh and bright palate that is perfect for summery cocktails and delicious simply enjoyed as a standalone.
The scent is light and zesty, leading into an equally sharp sip of clean lemon flavour. Within these citric tones is a deeply herbaceous bloom of basil, balanced with the sweetness of elderflower and white grape.
Softer shades of citrus peels and white flowers linger on a light, crisp finish – the perfect palate cleanser.
Lemon & Basil Kamikaze
A traditional Kamikaze cocktail is loved for its fruit-forward palate of orange liqueur and lime, ripe for elevating with the zesty, floral flavours of Lemon Organic Infusions.
- 50ml Belvedere Lemon & Basil Vodka
- 25ml Triple Sec
- 25ml Lime Juice
- A sprig of fresh Basil, to garnish
- Add all liquid ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and shake thoroughly
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a few basil leaves.
Lemon, Basil, & Elderflower Spritz
The bright, refreshing taste of Belvedere Lemon & Basil was made for mixing up a Spritz cocktail. With a little bit of St Germain to bring out the vodka’s elderflower notes, this is guaranteed to quench your thirst.
- 25ml Belvedere Lemon & Basil Vodka
- 25ml St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 25ml Martini Extra Dry Vermouth
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 150ml Soda Water
- Place several ice cubes into a large glass and stir in all the ingredients, leaving the soda water for last.
On the Rocks
An expert balance of sweetness and spice, Belvedere Pear & Ginger with a Drop of Linden Honey is a warming spirit with a luscious mouthfeel.
It meets the nose with strong, peppery ginger and a warmth of winter spices. Its rich fruitiness comes into full effect on the palate, delivering swathes of juicy green pears and orchard freshness with a depth of honeyed sweetness.
A final hint of ginger heat lingers on a lengthy, potent finish which leaves the palate with lasting impressions of set honey and ripe pear.
Pear & Ginger Martini
A Martini is only ever as good as the spirit it’s made with, so you can be sure you’re in for a treat when shaking one up with Belvedere Pear & Ginger. Sweeter than a regular Martini, the light honeyed tone of Belvedere’s vodka makes this an easy sipper.
- 60ml Belvedere Pear & Ginger Martini Vodka
- 20ml Martini Extra Dry Vermouth
- Add a couple of ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and pour in the vodka and vermouth
- Shake until chilled, strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with a lime wheel
Using Belvedere Pear & Ginger as the base of this classic vodka cocktail will enhance its inherent spiciness while adding a sumptuous, sweet base. It’s best to use ginger ale instead of ginger beer to allow the full flavours of the vodka to come through.
- 50ml Belvedere Pear & Ginger Martini Vodka
- 150ml Schweppes Ginger Ale
- Crushed Ice
- Add ice cubes to a blender and pulse until crushed
- Place the crushed ice in a glass and pour over the vodka and ginger ale