Its finally back and here we have yet another taste bud tingling boozy treat for our very special VIP’s. This month’s delicious instalment is our very own Chocolate coffee cheesecake infused with Mr Black Coffee liqueur. Made to be rich and creamy this classic tiramisu inspired cheesecake is this month must have, its sure to be a winner for every occasion.
Start by accumulating the following Ingredients:
For the base:
- 250g biscuits – either digestives or a mixture of chocolate bourbons and digestives
- 100g butter melted
- large tablespoon chocolate spread
For the cheesecake mix:
- 300ml double cream whipped
- 400g Philadelphia
- 200g mascarpone
- 125g icing sugar
- 100g grated chocolate
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee dissolved in a little water
- 50ml of Mr Black Coffee Liqueur
Now let’s bake:
- Crush the biscuits either by hand or machine to create a fine crumble consistency.
- Melt the butter and stir into the biscuits.
- Soften the chocolate spread for about 30secs in the microwave then mix into the biscuit mixture.
- Spread out in the bottom of a 25cm cake tin and firm down with your hands. (Be sure to compress the biscuit mixture down firmly in order to form a sturdy base)
- Put in the fridge to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- Whip the double cream and set aside.
- Separately, mix the Philadelphia, mascarpone and icing sugar. Stir in the dissolved coffee, Mr Black Liqueur and grated chocolate and stir till fully combined.
- Combine the cheese mixture and the cream mixture.
- Spread the combined mixture over the biscuit base then return to the fridge for at least 1 ½ hours (or until the cheesecake forms a stiff hold).
And it’s as simple as that, gorge yourself on this delicious coffee lovers treat. Add a VIP flare and whip up a nice Mr Black coffee cocktail.