The festive season is here and we know you are looking for that sweet treat to entertain and wow your guests so why not try our homemade Godiva White Chocolate cookies. We have given you the perfect reason to get baking this weekend and discover the flavoursome cookie treats we have concocted with the delicious sweetness of Godiva White Chocolate.
- 125g Butter, unsalted & softened
- 100g light brown soft sugar
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1tsp Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 225g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 200g chocolate chips
Now let’s get baking:
- Preheat the oven to 180°c, gas mark 4
- Cream the butter and sugars together using a whisk, once creamed, combine in the egg and Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Sift in flour and salt and combine
- then add in your chocolate chips
- Roll in walnut size balls for that delicious homemade look
- Place on plain baking paper. If you want to have the real gooey Millies cookies experience then bake for just 7 minutes, till the cookies are just setting – or for cookies with a delicious snap bake for 10 minutes until golden around the edges
Take them out of the oven and leave to cool on the baking tray in order for the cookies to set before transferring them to a wire cooling rack.
All that is left to do is enjoy your delicious cookie creations, for that extra VIP touch why not try them dunked into a nice cool glass of Godiva white chocolate liqueur
Explore Godiva White Chocolate here.
Find the alcohol you need for this recipe (and more) on the VIP Bottles website today.