It’s time for an indulgent treat made only for adults, this is our Godiva Chocolate brownie recipe and just in time for the Christmas festivities
- 185g unsalted butter
- 185g dark chocolate
- 85g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g white chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 275g golden caster sugar
- 1tbsp of Godiva chocolate liqueur
- Start by melting down the unsalted butter (185g) and dark chocolate (185g) using a bain-marie method. Make sure to combine the butter and chocolate well over low heat.
- Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/ 160°c fan/gas mark 4
- Line a baking tin with baking parchment/ greaseproof paper
- Chop into chunks the white chocolate (50g) and milk chocolate (50g) and leave to the side
- Using a separate blow whisk 3 large eggs, 1tbsp Godiva chocolate liqueur and (275g) golden caster sugar to make stiff peaks (thick mouse like consistency)
- Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the egg caster sugar mixture and gently fold the contents together till it is fully combined
- Sift the plain flour (85g) and cocoa powder (40g) into the combined egg chocolate mixture and gently fold the mixture together.
- Pour in the chocolate chunks that you had set aside earlier and combine
- Gently pour the mixture into the lined baking tin evenly and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove the tin carefully and allow to fully cool before removing
And it is as simple as that, enjoy it with ice cream or by itself and you’re sure to wow your guests and for that extra VIP touch why not whip up a Godiva chocolate cocktail to start the festivities right.
Explore our Godiva liqueur range here.
Find the alcohol you need for this recipe (and more) on the VIP Bottles website today.