Made for the festive season, Smirnoff Ornament is bottle shaped like a bauble, but unfortunately, they’re a bit too heavy to hang on your tree.
Filled with their original No.21 Vodka, the unique bottle is designed with snowflakes and festive holiday lights. The one of a kind vodka bottle is perfect for gifting this festive season or for simply displaying in your house during the festive period.
Each bottle is plastered with festive quotes and comes with a golden wrap at the top to make the design of the bottle look sleek and Christmassy.
Need some cocktail ideas for the Smirnoff Ornament? Check them out below!
Smirnoff Smashed Watermelon
- 50ml Smirnoff Ornament
- 150ml Soda Water
- 4 Watermelon Chunks
- Add four watermelon chunks to a chilled glass and muddle and smash with a muddler, pestle or spoon.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add Smirnoff No.12 and top up with soda water.
Smirnoff Espresso Martini
- 50ml Smirnoff No.21 vodka
- 25ml cold espresso coffee
- 25ml coffee liqueur (We used Baileys Espresso Cream)
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Cubed ice
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Add all liquid to a cocktail shaker
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker
- Shake for 15 seconds and fine strain into a chilled martini glass
- Add coffee beans for garnish