Getting bored with your daily green juice that has not shown promise in cleansing those toxins out of your system? We have just the answer.
This month we are introducing the best of both worlds; getting your 5 a day is now painfully easy and definitely more enjoyable with the Garden of the Green cocktail. Combining delicious greens to give your immune system the boost it needs with refreshing Ketel One Mint & Cucumber vodka, you can now make sure your weekend isn’t followed with that sluggish feeling you can’t get rid of no matter how many carbs you eat.
- 1 Senchateabag (use 2oz of chilled tea when ready)
- 5oz of shop bought cold pressed green juice or squeeze at home any of the following – cucumber, mint, apple, lemon, pear, pineapple
- 2oz Ketel One Mint & Cucumber Vodka
- 1oz Sake
- Fresh mint
How to make The Green Garden cocktail:
- Brew 1 tea bag of Sencha in a mug and leave to cool in the fridge
- If you’re making the juice at home – squeeze all the fruit of your choice
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, add fresh mint leaves, ice & shake vigorously
- Serve in a glass/mason jar with additional ice
Buy the Ketel One Mint & Cucumber vodka here