Getting bored with your daily green juice that has not shown promise in cleansing those toxins out of your system? We have just the answer.
This month we are introducing the best of both worlds; getting your 5 a day is now painfully easy and definitely more enjoyable with the Garden of the Green cocktail. Combining delicious greens to give your immune system the boost it needs with refreshing Ketel One Mint & Cucumber vodka, you can now make sure your weekend isn’t followed with that sluggish feeling you can’t get rid of no matter how many carbs you eat.
- One Senchateabag (use 2oz of chilled tea when ready)
- Five oz of shop-bought cold-pressed green juice or squeeze at home any of the following – cucumber, mint, apple, lemon, pear, pineapple
- Two oz Ketel One Mint & Cucumber Vodka
- One oz Sake
- Fresh mint
How to make The Green Garden cocktail:
- Brew one tea bag of Sencha in a mug and leave to cool in the fridge
- If you’re making the juice at home – squeeze all the fruit of your choice
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, add fresh mint leaves, ice & shake vigorously
- Serve in a glass/mason jar with additional ice
Buy the Ketel One Mint & Cucumber vodka here.
Find the alcohol you need for this recipe (and more) on the VIP Bottles website today.