VIP Bottles LTD are a growing retail and wholesale company based in Leicester, which operates in the spirits and wine sector, sourcing products from around the world.
We are currently looking for a Public Relations & Outreach Executive to join our team to help boost our profile and grow our customer base.
Are you a communications expert seeking a fresh and exciting challenge within the drinks sector?
This is a fantastic in-house PR opportunity for a self-starting specialist looking for a new challenge. This is a new role, so you will have plenty of opportunities to see your work’s impact from day one.
Responsibilities this role covers are:
- Creating local, national, on-trade and off-trade PR and influencer strategies
- Creating and sending press releases
- Responding to media enquiries and seeking opportunities
- Managing and building relationships with the media and influencers
- Managing media buying
- Managing sponsorship or partnership opportunities
- Coordinating with marketing teams to optimise campaigns for different channels
- Measuring and reporting on PR and Digital PR campaigns
- Writing awards entries
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices and competitor activity
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a PR and Outreach role with a detailed knowledge of current media landscape
- Proven experience coordinating PR campaigns on multiple channels
- Experience working alongside and managing social media influencers
- An understanding of digital PR & how it works with SEO & content marketing strategies
- Excellent written English and communication skills
Nice to Have
- Qualification in PR, journalism or related subject
- Experience in the drink and/or eCommerce sectors
- Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 (DOE)
- Location: Leicester
- Contract: Full-time and permanent
- Start date:Immediate
Reasons To Join Us!
- A relaxed and fun, yet professional working environment in a modern office based in the Leicester City centre.
- A competitive salary
- Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment
- Personalised career development, support and progression
- Regular role reviews with management
- 28 days annual leave, including bankholidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team nights/days out
Employee perks and rewards