VIP’s Boozy Bakery is back in session for March and it is only right that we pay homage to one of the best days of the year, Pancake Day. We opted to use Smirnoff’s Cinna-Sugar twist for the extra sweetness and they turned out delicious.
Scroll down for our full recipe and let us know how you get on trying this. Tag us in your efforts @vipbottlesuk and use the #boozybakery.
- 100g Plain Flour
- Two Eggs
- 280ml Milk
- One tbsp Oil
- Two tbsp Smirnoff Cinna-Sugar Twist
- Lemon Wedges (optional)
- Caster Sugar (optional)
- Put 100g plain flour, two large eggs, 280ml milk, one tbsp oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl and whisk to make a smooth batter.
- Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, else start cooking
- Set a medium frying pan over medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper
- When hot, cook your pancakes for one minute on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- Fold the flour into the mixture and then pour the mixture into a non-stick loaf tin.
- Finally, serve with lemon wedges and caster sugar, or your favourite filling.
As an added trick, you can layer your leftover pancakes between baking parchment, wrap in cling film and then freeze for up to two months. Pancakes galore.
Shop for Smirnoff Cinna Twist here.
Find the alcohol you need for this recipe (and more) on the VIP Bottles website today.