Bank holidays are the perfect time to explore, enjoy and try new things. So why not stock up your cupboard with the finest alcohol from VIP Bottles and create yourself some of our essential quirky cocktails.
From sharing cocktails to showstoppers, we’ve lined up our top 5 cocktails for you to make this bank holiday.
- Tropical Coconut Rum Punch
For a creamy cool cocktail, this is defiantly the drink to sweeten up your long weekend.
- 500ml Pineapple juice
- 500ml Mango juice
- 250ml Bacardi Coconut Rum
- 250ml Coconut milk
- Put all the ingredients in a jug, mix well and chill. (It is as easy as that!).
- To serve, pour the mixture in a glass of ice and decorate with pineapple & lime skewers.
2. Raspberry & Passion Fruit Martini
This bright and lively cocktail is perfect for that luxurious bank holiday evening when you can unwind and relax and enjoy the taste of this refreshing cocktail.
- 100ml Roberto Cavalli Gold vodka
- 1 tbsp Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 50ml passion fruit juice
- Handful of ice
- ½ passion fruit (optional)
- Put 2 martini glasses in the freezer for 5 mins to chill.
- Mix the vodka, raspberry liqueur, passion fruit juice and a handful of ice in a jug or cocktail shaker.
- Strain your refreshing cocktail in the chilled martini glasses and float half a passion fruit to garnish, if you fancy.
3. Bourbon Cocktail
This classy cocktail infuses lots of flavours together to give you a zingy taste to liven up your bank holiday weekend.
- Four tbsp Conjure Cognac
- Four tbsp Crème de cacao
- Four tbsp Lemon juice
- Two dashes of Grenadine
- Four tsp golden caster sugar
- Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with some ice and shake.
- Pour the mixture into Martini glasses.
- To serve, add the zest of an orange into the glass to add that extra flavour.
4. Coffee Cocktail
This cocktail is perfect for those after-dinner moments while you sit down, unwind and cherish those extra days off from the bank holiday.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour in the rum and tequila.
- Stir the mixture well and top the drink with ginger beer.
- Slowly pour in your freshly brewed espresso and serve.
5. Long Island Ice Tea
It wouldn’t be a cocktail list without throwing in an absolute classic. The Long Island Ice Tea has been around for decades and is defiantly one to please your palette this bank holiday.
- 50ml Circoc French Vanilla
- 50ml Burleighs Signature London Dry Gin
- 50ml Deleon Reposado Tequila
- 50ml Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum
- 50ml Cointreau
- 100ml fresh lime juice
- 500ml Cola
- 2 limes (cut into wedges)
- This one’s easy. Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake well.
- Pour into a glass and add lime into the drink and the side of the grass.
Find the alcohol you need for this recipe (and more) on the VIP Bottles website today.